tomato (plural tomatoes)
- A widely cultivated plant, Solanum lycopersicum, having edible fruit
- The savoury fruit of this plant, red when ripe, treated as a vegetable in horticulture
- Note: The US Supreme Court in Nix v. Hedden (1893) ruled that a tomato is a vegetable.
- A shade of red, the colour of a ripe tomato.
- (slang) A desirable-looking woman.
- Lookit the legs on that hot tomato!
6 letters in word "tomato": A M O O T T.
No anagrams for tomato found in this word list.
Words found within tomato: